No. The iHEARHD device is a daily wear device. You are expected to remove it from the ear daily before you sleep. But since it is comfortable to wear, you can occasionally sleep with it in your ear.
Articles in this section
- iHearHD User Guide
- Is the iHearHD device guaranteed to work for me?
- What Are The Contraindications (Preventive Medical Conditions) For Using The IHearHD?
- Should I use the iHearHD or iHearMAX for my hearing loss?
- What is the hearing impairment range for the iHEARHD device?
- Will I benefit from using a single device instead of a pair?
- Is the iHEARHD device water resistant?
- What are the sound profiles on the HD?
- Why do I need to check the contraindications before using the iHearHD?
- Do I have to take the iHearTest to use the iHearHD or iHearMAX?