No. It is a hearing screener for home use by adults of at least 18 years of age. The iHearTest is not a diagnostic test to clinically diagnose your hearing health, nor to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For a medical evaluation of your ears or your hearing health, you should consult with a hearing health professional.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy the iHearTest?
- Do I have to take the iHearTest?
- When do I need a medical clearance?
- Is the iHearTest a diagnostic hearing test?
- Do I need to check the calibration of the iHearTest every time before I take the test?
- Do I need to download a program to run the iHearTest?
- Why do I need to review the contraindications online before taking the iHearTest?
- How many hearing tests can I do with the iHearTest?
- What is the iHearTest Score and what does it mean?