You should expect to pay about $6.50/month for the Battery Modules and Comfort Tips for a typical use of the iHear device. This, of course may vary depending on usage patterns and the condition of your ear canal. For example, excessive earwax buildup may require replacing the battery or the comfort tip more frequently.
Articles in this section
- What is the expected total monthly cost of ownership for the iHEARHD device?
- How long does a battery module last?
- How do I replace the battery for the iHear HD?
- Does the iHEARHD have ON/OFF switch?
- Is it difficult to insert or remove the iHEARHD from the ear?
- How much does each battery module cost, and how much does it cost per month?
- How do I know when to replace the Comfort Tip?
- How do I clean and maintain the iHEARHD?