You do not have to take the iHearTest to program the iHearHD or iHearMAX. You program them by adjusting sounds played through iHTuner and the devices to your liking. However, you will need the iHearUSB included with the iHearTest kit to program the iHearHD and iHearMAX as it provides the required hardware interface.
Articles in this section
- iHearHD User Guide
- Is the iHearHD device guaranteed to work for me?
- What Are The Contraindications (Preventive Medical Conditions) For Using The IHearHD?
- Should I use the iHearHD or iHearMAX for my hearing loss?
- What is the hearing impairment range for the iHEARHD device?
- Will I benefit from using a single device instead of a pair?
- Is the iHEARHD device water resistant?
- What are the sound profiles on the HD?
- Why do I need to check the contraindications before using the iHearHD?
- Do I have to take the iHearTest to use the iHearHD or iHearMAX?