No, there is no guarantee that the iHEARHD, iHearMAX, or any hearing device will work for you, even if you are within our hearing loss range. There are many factors that determine success including the type of hearing loss, size and shape of your ear canal.
Articles in this section
- iHearHD User Guide
- Is the iHearHD device guaranteed to work for me?
- What Are The Contraindications (Preventive Medical Conditions) For Using The IHearHD?
- Should I use the iHearHD or iHearMAX for my hearing loss?
- What is the hearing impairment range for the iHEARHD device?
- Will I benefit from using a single device instead of a pair?
- Is the iHEARHD device water resistant?
- What are the sound profiles on the HD?
- Why do I need to check the contraindications before using the iHearHD?
- Do I have to take the iHearTest to use the iHearHD or iHearMAX?