Yes, you must download the iHear Test application from our website. You be will guided online with instructions on how to do this. You must click and agree to the terms for downloading the iHear Test, similar to downloading common software applications online. Please see the computer & software requirements of the iHEARTest.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy the iHearTest?
- Do I have to take the iHearTest?
- When do I need a medical clearance?
- Is the iHearTest a diagnostic hearing test?
- Do I need to check the calibration of the iHearTest every time before I take the test?
- Do I need to download a program to run the iHearTest?
- Why do I need to review the contraindications online before taking the iHearTest?
- How many hearing tests can I do with the iHearTest?
- What is the iHearTest Score and what does it mean?