If you have, or believe you have any of the contraindications listed on the Medical Waiver form.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy the iHearTest?
- Do I have to take the iHearTest?
- When do I need a medical clearance?
- Is the iHearTest a diagnostic hearing test?
- Do I need to check the calibration of the iHearTest every time before I take the test?
- Do I need to download a program to run the iHearTest?
- Why do I need to review the contraindications online before taking the iHearTest?
- How many hearing tests can I do with the iHearTest?
- What is the iHearTest Score and what does it mean?